Current Procurement Opportunities
What We Buy at Idaho National Laboratory
INL missions are very diverse, and as such, INL procures an equally diverse range of materials and services. Procurement categories include commodities, equipment, Information Technology, services and construction. INL procures products and services that meet required quality and delivery at the best value. As such, we seek suppliers who are reliable, cost-effective and safe. Examples within each area are listed below.
- Commodities: Office supplies, laboratory supplies, chemicals, industrial supplies, fasteners, tools, clothing, gasses and petroleum
- Construction: New facilities and system upgrades
- Equipment: Capital equipment, heavy equipment, instrumentation, engineered hardware, nuclear fuels and reactor spare parts
- Information Technologies: Workstations, specialty software, servers, services, software telecommunications services and equipment, equipment systems, and personal computers
- Services (technical services): Engineering (civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and landscaping); environmental support; environmental sampling, facility support; maintenance; and university research and development